Sunday, August 21, 2011

The End,...or is it?

FINALLY!! I am finally done with all the pictures and videos! Yay!  I posted new, random pictures throughout almost each blog entry from when we arrived in Kitale, to when we got home.  So make sure you check each post to get the updated photographs! 

I hope you have enjoyed going through this documented journey of pictures/videos/feelings/emotions/good/bad/ugly/and the in between times with AJ & I.  I pray that God moves your hearts beyond empathy, but to action in the lives of some of these Kenyan people. Whether it be through prayer, financially, or even just purchasing some of the items (hey, they make great Christmas presents) of what the Neema & Shimo girls made; know that every little bit counts, and it matters.  When I know of these items going on sale, I will make sure to post the information on this blog as I find out.  In the meantime, you can visit Faith Wise's Etsy Shop, Mosaic Designs, and check out what she already has for sale that help to directly benefit the Neema and Shimo Girls.  You can also visit our Team Facebook Page to see the full albums of the pictures from our trip.


Early in August Providence had some of the Kenya team speak about their time, as well as showing a short video.  Here is the YouTube video (click on it to play)



Also, here are a few team pictures:

The whole team and nothing but the team!

The amazing construction crew!

Some of the girls

This trip led me to experience a plethora of emotions; it was nothing short of an emotional roller coaster.  I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that God is doing a work in my heart, even though I'm not sure of what that is yet.  All I know is that this is not the end.  It is merely the beginning of God's Journey into the Heart of Me.


In Christ,
Tina <3


Click on the Links to visit each site:

ProvinKenya Facebook page
ProvinKenya Team Blog
Mosaic Designs Etsy Shop
Mosaic Designs Blog
Transformed International

AND if you want to see how the school comes along in the next weeks and months, you can visit Adam's Blog where he gives weekly updates and pictures.  So far they have gotten quite a bit done since we left!!

Adam's Blog



2 comments: